The benefits of Massage Therapy are countless. Massage Therapy can be a powerful ally in your healthcare regime.
- Promote a deep sense of relaxation and stress reduction. (Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress related.)
- Alleviate back pain and improve range of motion
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shortened hospital stays.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymphatic flow, the body's natural defense system.
- Help athletes prepare for and recover from strenuous workouts.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety by increasing serotonin and decreasing cortisol levels, the body's stress hormone.
- Reduce scar tissue and promote skin regeneration.
- Improve circulation by pumping oxygen and nutrient into tissues and vital organs.
- Reduce post surgery adhesions and swelling.
- Release endorphins, amino acids that work as the body's natural pain killers.